Chopped Veggie Salad with Tofu
Makes 4 servings
This vegetarian favorite features a bounty of fresh, colorful vegetables. Firm tofu provides the protein punch to this veggie salad.
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- ½ yellow pepper, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- ½ orange bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup string beans, steamed, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 package (14 oz) firm tofu, diced/span>
Per serving (without dressing)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Toss with your favorite low-fat ranch dressing.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Serve.
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 4.5 grams
- Saturated fat: 0 grams
- Carbs: 13 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 13 grams